We are officially beginning to blog - yes - as of today!! We are joining our friends and family in the "Blogging" world. You have inspired us to join in - Thanks to all of you!!
What? I saw your comment on Jo's blog, and I was so excited to read yours, and it turns out to be one sentence? Written in November? By someone else? C'mon! If you write it, we will come!
We have been happily married for 31 years. We have 6 wonderful children, two amazing sons-in-law, and two beautiful, darling daughters-in-law - and a grandchild on the way!
3 comments:
What? I saw your comment on Jo's blog, and I was so excited to read yours, and it turns out to be one sentence? Written in November? By someone else? C'mon! If you write it, we will come!
i agree...start blogging!!!
Blog blog blog!
Post a Comment