Recently I went on a tour of the Thanksgiving Point Gardens Tulip Festival. All the tulip bulbs at Thanksgiving Point are shipped here from Holland and they are magnificent! The day I walked through these breath-taking gardens the tulips were "arrayed in all their glory". It was a joyful, pleasant, peaceful, beautiful walk. In the midst of the flowers is a marker - "Obedient Plant". It reminded me of life. If we are obedient to the laws we are governed by (like plants and flowers!) we are happy and filled with light, we reach up to the sky...and we bring forth beauty for everyone to enjoy.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Obedient Plant
Recently I went on a tour of the Thanksgiving Point Gardens Tulip Festival. All the tulip bulbs at Thanksgiving Point are shipped here from Holland and they are magnificent! The day I walked through these breath-taking gardens the tulips were "arrayed in all their glory". It was a joyful, pleasant, peaceful, beautiful walk. In the midst of the flowers is a marker - "Obedient Plant". It reminded me of life. If we are obedient to the laws we are governed by (like plants and flowers!) we are happy and filled with light, we reach up to the sky...and we bring forth beauty for everyone to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute blog! Keep up the posting!
I like the new look! And very pretty pictures mom :)
Good post. Love seeing you in blogland!
What a beautiful post! I love your thoughts and the analogy between light and obedience, life and beauty. Wonderful truths can be found in the smallest and simplest things around us. Thank you for sharing this! Much love!
Post a Comment